Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Technology Experience

To often technology and I have been monstrous enemies. I have often told friends, relatives, and acquaintances that I am technology illiterate. How did I get to this dreadful and pitiful state. I believe it began in elementary with typing programs. I was never a fast typist when I was younger, and to this day, I still struggle with speedy fingers on a keyboard. Mostly, I had no real technology experience besides the elementary school typing program and a typing class I took in high school (and yes it was require, just in case you were wondering). For the most part, I learn the bare minimum of what I need to in order to function in society. I can type a paper in Microsoft Word, yes, I can use a cell phone to make calls or send messages, yes I can at times use my friends Ipod, and yes, I can search for things in Google. So I can pretty much do the basics, that which was required for me to get by with school.

No comments:

Post a Comment