Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Digital Storytelling in the Classroom

There are a couple of concerns I have about trying to implement this in my classroom. First of all copyright laws are confusing at times, and children might have a hard time really understanding how to get things that aren't copyrighted or how site what is copyrighted, depending on the age group. Also I think that each child is at a different level of knowledge when it comes to technology. Not every child has the same opportunities with the same equipment, so some may be very advanced, but other may not know very much at all. I think it would be hard to show everyone how to do it, and have them remember how to do it and finish it all in class.

3 comments:

  1. Great job with the content and pictures. I really think I would like this. The only problem is I can't hear what you all are saying. If you go back into storybook and adjust the volume settings in the place you uploaded your music, then we will be able to hear you better. But I love the content that I can see so far. Good idea to put subject headings into the storybook. It makes it easier to understand what is happening without hearing what you are saying. Overall great job! just can't hear you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really liked your video! It made me want to go and work out. :) My only concern/suggestion would be to try and change the volume settings. I love the choice of music, but it's a little too loud. I can't hear you guys very well. Excellent job though! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the video was amazing. You did an excellent job and I loved the subject you chose to do yours on. I noticed that you had a difficult time with the volume, because all I could hear was the music and I couldn't hear any voices speaking. But overall I loved it and great job!

    ReplyDelete