Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Technology in the Classroom

There is a lot of different things that surprised me when it comes to the technology available in my classroom and school. I figured that there would be more, because I thought alpine was a pretty rich district, but it wasn't really as advanced with technology as I thought it would be. There are not any computers available in the classroom for the students. I figured there would be a couple, but there weren't. So the only computers available are in the computer lab. The computer lab does have available 45 mac computers, however, so that is a lot. They also have some good and fun software like kidspiration and kids pix. I know that this is more technology then other schools, so I can't really be disapointed. I complete part 1 and 2 of the PLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment